Subject: Re: [relax-ng] future TC work

Michael Fitzgerald scripsit:

> Works with MSV but not Jing. I was happy to make this discovery today.

Actually it works with Jing too if you give it access to a regex
library (I forget the details, see the archive).

James, this fact should really go on the Jing page.

--
John Cowan           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              cowan@ccil.org
To say that Bilbo's breath was taken away is no description at all.  There