Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Some defects

> While translating the RELAX NG spec, Kawamata-san has
> found some typos.
>
> - "an externalRef atttribute" in 4.6 should read "an externalRef element"
>
> - "an include atttribute" in 4.7 should read "an include element"

Well caught.  Nothing like translating to find spec bugs.

> - "a choice" in 4.14 and 4.15 should read "a choice element" and
>   the word "choice" should be italicized.

This might be infelicitous, but I don't think it's a typo. It speaks of
being "transformed into a choice with <code>empty</code>": choice is being
used as a noun in its normal sense; a <code>choice</code> element
represents a choice.  It wouldn't work to say "transformed into a
say something like "transformed into a <code>choice</code> element with one
child being the child of the <code>optional</code> element and the other
child being <code>empty</code>".  I don't think this needs an errata.