Subject: RE: [relax-ng] Agenda for RELAX NG telcon 20 June 2002

Message text written by Michael Fitzgerald

I also think it is advisable that we consider as a group making some
serious, organized marketing efforts in behalf of RELAX NG. I know that
this
is difficult when we are all busy and all volunteers, but I believe it can
and should be done.

Mike
<<<<

I would suggest we start a relax-dev.com  site / list....

DW.