Subject: [relax-ng] Request for review

I have completed first drafts of a presentation about RNG and a
translation of the tutorial into the compact syntax (excepting the
annotations).  I would appreciate any reviews that any of you can
provide me with.

The final section of relaxng.ppt will be a portion of the slides
from dxspi.ppt.

Here are the URLs:

http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/XML/relaxng.ppt
http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/XML/dxspi.ppt