Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Type-assignement requirements from Jonathan Robie

"MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)" scripsit:

> > The main requirement is to provide type annotations for every element or
> > attribute, perhaps in a separate process from validation.

I think this is most simply provided with an attribute annotation, xquery:type
or the like, which is allowed on element and attribute patterns, and whose
value is a QName.

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
"In the sciences, we are now uniquely privileged to sit side by side