Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Further comments on the compatc syntax spec

I have created an attribute-grammar version of A.1.  It is not complete yet,
but it is good enough to demonstrate the idea.  I think that use of attribute
grammars make this spec more readable.

> - semantic rules for particleChoice, particleGroup,
>   particleInterleave are incorrect.  (<choice>, <particle>, and
>   <interleave> are missing)

I withdraw this comment.

followAnnotations mistakenly receives an argument in the production rule
for annotatedExceptNameClass and annotatedSimpleNameClass.

annotations mistakenly receives an argument the production rule
for leafAnnotatedExceptNameClass.

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~eb2m-mrt/hidden/compact.html