Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Simple type assignment

Here is different feedback.  I recently spoke with some
important person in another major XML vendor.  I was quite
strongly encouraged to provide type-assignement for all
elements and attributes so that XQuery can rely on such
type-assignment.

We already know how to do such type assignment and
Kawaguchi-san has implemented RelaxMeter.

http://www.kohsuke.org/relaxng/meter/