Subject: [relax-ng] a few comments on the spec draft

First, it's looking good. Even I am getting confident with A.1.

Here is something that was a little unclear:

The last line of Section 5 says:

"If the name of such an element is a keyword, then it must be escaped."

I wonder if it would be more consistent to say:

"If the name of such an element is a keyword, then it must be quoted with \
as specified in Section 2."

And now a pair of small nits:

1. Add missing semicolon at the end of this bullet in A.1.

(x, y) denotes the concatenation of the XML fragments x and y; the
attributes of the resulting XML fragment consist of the union of the
attributes of x and y and the content sequence consists of the concatenation
of the content sequence of x and y (this is the same as the meaning of the
comma operator in the compact syntax);

2. Shrink column widths in table in A.1 so the table fits better on a
printed page. The table bleeds off the page now and I suspect this will
annoy readers.

I think you are a few hair breadths (split hairs at that) away from
completion. Congratulations.

Mike