Subject: RE: [relax-ng] compact syntax tutorial

> I remember that that the committee passed a resolution to do a tutorial
> for the compact syntax.
>
> James, what do you think we should do about it? Pick it up or leave it
> lie? I think it would be nice to have a parallel offering to the regular
> XML syntax tutorial.

I agree that it would be very nice to have such a tutorial.

>> I haven't had a chance to do the namespace section, and don't foresee
>> being able to do so.  But I will send it to whoever wants to take it
>> over.

Please send me whatever you've done.  I'm not making any promises, but I
think I'm the logical person to take this over.  Did you work from the XML
source or the HTML output?

Another thing I think we need a tutorial on is XML Schema Datatypes from
the RELAX NG perspective, i.e. the bits of XML Schema Part 2 that are both
useful and relevant to a RELAX NG user, presented in a RELAX NG syntax.

I'm not seeing John's messages to the list. Are they getting bounced?