Subject: Re: [relax-ng] [Fwd: [xml-dev] Which next step for examplotron?]

>What does Relax NG think?

I think that it does make sense for individual experts
to create another syntax for RELAX NG.  If people like
it, it might eventually become an official spec.

In the case of examplotron, I suppose that it does not
cover all features of RELAX NG.  If this is the case,
it is not a syntax of RELAX NG, but rather another schema
language which can be easily converted to RELAX NG.

If something like examplotron makes it easy for
non-professional users to simple RELAX NG schemas,
that would certainly be a good thing.