Subject: [relax-ng] trang task?

Does Trang have an Ant task? I didn't see one in the source code. It would
be a very nice thing to have.

Kohsuke is writing an Ant task for JARV validators, which should work with
Jing, though of course Jing already has its own task. But I don't think a
JARV task would work with Trang, or would it?

Whatever the case, a Trang task would be most welcome.

Mike