Subject: [relax-ng] Re: ANN: Modular Namespaces (MNS)

Wow, as usual, my hat off to you.

you add new feature in each step and extend the schema each time, but
average reader like me would be more comfortable if you start by a
simple example and extend that sample as you add new feature.

A reader doesn't need to know the intermediate schema. S/he can pretty
much guess it from examples if there is one, I suppose.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com