Subject: RE: [relax-ng] trang instance input module

I don't really see Examplotron as an instance-to-schema one time
transformation, but rather as an alternative view on a schema which can
be kept all over the life cycle of a XML vocabulary.

A transformation eg->rng is available:

http://examplotron.org/compile.xsl

And I have added enough annotations to make sure that the way round is
possible.

Eric

--
Read me on XMLhack.