Subject: RE: [relax-ng] trang instance input module

> I don't understand what you mean by "transformation on, say, a pipeline".

I mean, would you be satisfied using Examplotron as an early process on an
XML pipeline (instance to schema translation), with Trang translations
coming later (schema to schema translations), or would you consider having a
module in Trang, or separate program in Trang's neighborhood, that could
translate instances to schema? I hope that's clearer, and I think you have
already given an answer.

> I am still thinking about whether there is anything useful I can
> do in this area.

Mike