Subject: Proposed errata

1) RELAX NG as an ISO standard

Since RELAX NG becomes an ISO standard, "This is the definitive
specification of RELAX NG" is no longer true.

I would propose

	This specification defines RELAX NG, ...

We should also mention the ISO standard as a non-normative document.

	ISO/IEC IS 19757-2 also defines RELAX NG.  Its technical content of
	is identical to this specification, but there
	are editorial differences to satisfy ISO rules.

2) Attributes using infinite name classes shall have <text/>

As we have discussed long time ago,  attributes using infinite name classes
should have <text/>.

FDIS of RELAX NG says:

	Attributes using infinite name classes shall have text as their value.
	More precisely, an attribute element that has an anyName or nsName
	descendant element shall have a text child element. NOTE 2 This
	restriction is necessary for closure under negation.

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>