Subject: re: [relax-ng] Telcon

James,

I know the feeling.   I'm reluctant to call telcons "just because".

The old date/time worked good for me - seems like only last week!

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by James Clark

I must apologize for being rather negligent in my duties as chair over
the last several months.

I think we should have a telcon soon to:

a) Deal with outstanding bugs

b) Decide on our future program of work (if any)

What would be a good time/date for people?

James
<