Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Re: The relaxng-compact processing instruction

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 07:58:58 -0700
Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi@sun.com> wrote:

> Is it a bad idea to have a public id? If I'm an user, I'd probably want
> to have a public id, which I can use to resolve schemas locally.

XML Catalogs of OASIS allows "Mapping the URI reference of a resource
(a namespace name, stylesheet, image, etc.) to another URI reference."
I think that we only have to use this feature.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/spec-2001-08-06.html
--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>