Subject: Should this TC be closed?

Dear colleagues,

Karl F. Best (Vice President of OASIS) is asking if this
TC should be closed.

There are some errata issues for the RELAX NG spec and the compact syntax
spec.  I think that they have to be addressed by this TC.

Spam has disturbed James a lot.  If he is unable to chair, I think that
the RELAX NG TC should probably choose a co-chair and have some votes.
How do other members feel?  James, do you have time to respond?

--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>