Subject: Two errata for RNG

I propose these two errata for the RELAX NG specification.  If there are no
objections from the RELAX NG TC in two weeks, as the chair, I will declare
that they are unanimously agreed.  I will then, as the errata editor,
prepare draft errata.

The first one is to mention DSDL Part 2.  The second one is for closure
under boolean operations.  This comes from Haruo (XDuce) Hosoya.

> Hosoya-san suggested a restriction for ensuring closure under boolean operations.
> An infinite-nameclass <attribute> is required to have <text/> as its content.
> I am not completely happy about this, but have not reached a realistic alternative
> restriction.  More about this, see page 6 and pages 22 thru 23 of our manuscript at:
>
> http://www.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~hahosoya/papers/attelm.ps

I believe that nobody would like to constrain attribute values without
constraining attribute names tightly.  Thus, users lose nothing because
of this change.

James and I have already incorporated Hosoya-san's suggestion in
DSDL Part 2.  Although I do not know if any implementations support this
already, I believe that this is a correct thing to do.

--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>