Subject: Activity of this TC

Hi folks,

I noticed that volume of mails in this list is quite low and it seems
that TC is not actively working on something. OTOH two documents that
belongs to this TC are marked as Workig Drafts. Namely:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/1154/compact-tutorial.html

http://relaxng.org/tutorial-20030326.html

Was the work on these two working drafts discontinued?

If not, I have one proposal that should improve clarity of these
tutorials IMHO.

I struggled with mixed pattern for a while. See
http://relaxng.org/pipermail/relaxng-user/2005-March/000678.html

I think that we can save other people from this issue if the tutorial
will state at the end of section 8 that:

<mixed> p </mixed>

is short for

or if there will be example of mixed content model with more then one
element.

I think that there is no need to change specification as rule 4.12 of
simplification cleary states that group element is added for mixed
pattern with more than two childs. But it is easy to oversight this
important rule if you read just tutorial.

					Jirka

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature