Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Which mode should we choose?

David,

My given name is Makoto.  My family name is Murata.  Murato is not me.

> Then why change the mode if we're not going to go ahead and doanything?!?  ; -)

The TC has to discuss.  I believe that this discussion will take longer
time than the IPR transition.

> Suggest we figure out the plan here - because looks like OASIS needthat
>first to be able to extend what we're doing.

This is not what Mary told us.  I, as chair, would like to solve one
issue at a time.

Regards,

--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>