Subject: Let's have a meeting

Dear colleagues,

I was hoping that my mail is good enough for starting a transition
request ballot.  But 2.13 TC Voting of the OASIS TC process says:

	A motion to open an electronic ballot must be made in a TC
	meeting unless the TC has adopted a standing rule to allow this
	motion to be made on the TC’s general email list. When such a
	rule has been adopted, motions made on the mail list must also
	be seconded and discussed on that list.

So I am going to call a meeting.  Skype appears to be good enough, since
there are only five members.  If you do not have any problems, please
create a Skype account and send the account to me.  You probably
want to e-mail me presonally so that your Skype account is not shown in
the e-mail archive.

How about 17 June, 1:00AM in the Japanese Standard Time?  This
is equal to 16 June, 8:00 AM in PST.

There are two issues to discuss.

1. Which IPR mode should we choose?

2. Revising the charter