Subject: FW: [Fwd: [relax-ng] Adding link to Wiki on RELAX NG TC home page]

Hi Jirka,

  I've gone ahead and updated the TC home page with the link to the wiki. Let me
know if there's anything else I can help with.

Regards,

Mary

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 10:19:38 +0200
From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
To: relax-ng@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

I have just noticed that there is no link to wiki page
(http://wiki.oasis-open.org/relax-ng/) from OASIS RELAX NG TC home page
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=relax-ng).

Is there anyone with enough karma to edit this home page and add link to
wiki homepage or directly to the list of future requirements
(http://wiki.oasis-open.org/relax-ng/FutureRequirements)?

Thanks,

				Jirka

Eduardo Gutentag        |    e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Technology Director     |    Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 (internal x31442)
Corporate Standards     |    Sun Microsystems Inc.
              W3C AC Rep / W3C AB / OASIS BoD
                            288