remote-control message

Subject: OASIS TC Staff Contact Ram Kumar

     Consortium staff assigns a member of OASIS standards development staff
to serve as the OASIS TC Staff Contact for each OASIS Technical Committee,
as a point of contact and resource for communication between staff and the
TC.  The TC Staff Contact role is described in detail at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200602/msg00006.html.

     I am pleased to announce that Ram Kumar, our Manager of TC
Development, will serve as the OASIS Remote Control XML Technical
Committee's TC Staff Contact.  Ram is a long-time OASIS TC chair and
experienced standards expert who I am sure will be of significant
assistance to you.  His contact address is listed as a "cc" to this
message, and his biography is listed at
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#kumar.

     As always, we appreciate your contributions to our work as well as
your support for open standardization.

       Best regards  Jamie Clark

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org