remote-control message

Subject: RCXML TC

Title: RCXML TC
All...

Can we try for a conference call/meeting Tuesday, April 18 at 10:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (has everyone gone to daylight savings time in their time zone?) which would be Wednesday April 19 afternoon 3PM Seoul time, and Wed morning 7 AM for a lot of Europe...let me know if this will not work for any of you.

Once again, please reply to remote-control@lists.oasis-open.org so everyone will see all the messages and therefore be on the same page....

Ram...the statistics look right to me.  How do we get the web page updated as the data changes?

Thanks...

Fred O'Neal