remote-control message

Subject: Remote Control TC Chair nominations received and call for vote

Remote Control TC members,

Recently I called for nominations for the position of TC Chair of Remote
Control TC
as Hwan and Fred resigned from their role as co-chairs of the TC

I have now received two nominations and they are:
1. Dr. Jung In Choi, vocweb.com, TC Voting Member
2. Mr. Hans A. Kielland Aanesen, Individual Member, TC Member

I will send an email to all voting members privately to and will ask
them to let me know
who (of the above two nominations) their vote is for. The winning
candidate should
receive atleast 50% of the votes of the voting members to become the TC
Chair.

Once I have received the votes from all voting members, I will announce
the results
to the TC.

Following are the *TC Voting members* as listed in the roster and please
let me know
whether I have missed out any:

1. Dr.Junhee Hong, ACOGITO
2. Mr. Young Hwan Huh, ACOGITO
3. Mrs. Lousia Yi, Echelon Corporation
4. Dr.Jung In Choi, voceweb.com
5. Dong Pil Lee, voceweb.com

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Ram

--
Ram Kumar
Manager - Technical Committee Development