remote-control message

Subject: RE: [remote-control] We have a new chair for Remote Control TC

 Hi, Mr. Kumar and Remote Control TC members,

First, thank you for your support and kind consideration.

I am very happy to be eleted as the chair of Remote Control XML TC.

I will do my best for the role of chairperson of the TC.

I will organize our next TC conference call meeting  as soon as possible.

Thank all of you again.

Truely yours

Jung In Choi

-----Original Message-----
From: Ram Kumar [mailto:ram.kumar@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 7:38 PM
To: remote-control@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'James Bryce Clark'; Mary McRae; 'Patrick Gannon'; Young Hwan Huh

Remote Control TC,

Recently I conducted a ballot among your TC voting members to select the
Chairperson from two nominations we had. We have 5 voting members in the TC
roster.

I am pleased to announced that Dr. Jung In Choi of Voceweb.com has been
unanimously elected as the chair of the TC.  Dr.Choi received 100% of the
votes.

Congratulations Dr.Choi, and on behalf of OASIS, I look forward to working
closely with you and your TC.

Please organise your next TC conference call meeting.

Regards,

Ram

----
Ram Kumar
Manager - Technical Committee Development OASIS Post Office Box 455
Billerica,MA 0821 USA
+61 412 758 025 (Direct)
+ 1 978 667 5115 (OASIS HQ)
+ 1 978 667 5114 (Fax)
ram.kumar@oasis-open.org
http://www.oasis-open.org
"Advancing e-Business Standards Since 1993"