remote-control message

Subject: Dear all members, currently we make a psXML standard draft more better.

Dear all members,

Now, we are working for psXML standard draft. There were two meetings last Feb, and another meeting last week.

The attendees are from KEPRI(Korea Electric Power Research Institute), LS industrial systems and our current members. KEPRI will join our TC and

They will do their role for our TC. For your reference, Meeting minutes are uploaded.

Thanks,

-       WS