rights-examples message

Subject: [rights-examples] trying again...

I didn't hear back from everyone on today or tomorrow, so I didn't book it.
How's this: everyone let me know which days over the next week (up to July
2nd) are good for the 4 - 5 PM UTC (9AM in Seattle, 12 noon in New York and
Bethesda, 5 - 6 in London) slot, I'll pick one that's good for all of us,
and have Hari book the phone line.

Sorry this is taking so long to come together.

Bob