rights-examples message

Subject: RE: [rights-examples] trying again...

Title: RE: [rights-examples] trying again...

Below

-----Original Message-----
From: DeMartini, Thomas [mailto:Thomas.DeMartini@CONTENTGUARD.COM]
Sent:
Monday, June 24, 2002 1:05 PM
To: 'DuCharme, Bob (LNG)'; 'rights-examples@lists.oasis-open.org'

June 25th is acceptable. Acceptable.
June 26th is great. Horrible. Three hours of OASIS calls that AM from 6. No chance of a fourth! Unless we keep it really short.
June 27th is good.  Good.
June 28th is good.  Good.
June 29th is bad.  Saturday. Not acceptable
June 30th is acceptable.  Sunday. Not acceptable.
July 01st is acceptable.  Good
July 02nd is acceptable.  Good.
July 03rd is o.k.  Not acceptable.

Where they have the following order from best to worst:
* great
* good
* o.k.
* acceptable