rights-examples message

Subject: RE: [rights-examples] ln00x use case discussion

Title: RE: [rights-examples] ln00x use case discussion
>[TD] Yes, the latter: something I'm suggesting may be worth requesting in the spec.

Do you want to fill out the CR or should I take a crack at it, and if the latter, is there a template to use?

thanks,

Bob

Does the "proposed" namespace prefix reference a namespace that I'd have to make up, or does it already exist, or as I'm guessing from its name, is it something that you're suggesting may be worth requesting in the spec to address this issue?

[TD] Yes, the latter: something I'm suggesting may be worth requesting in the spec.