rights-examples message

Subject: [rights-examples] ln005: use case with markup for review

I was able to implement the markup with XrML 2.1, so there's only one file
below. I should have mentioned in my last post that the original natural
language description of the use case is included in a header comment for
each XML file.

If there are no suggestions for improving the markup, I will post it to the
RLTC's web site.

Bob

<!-- start of ln005.xml -->

<license xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
         xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="xrml2core.xsd"

xmlns:sx="http://www.xrml.org/schema/2002/05/xrml2sx";
			xmlns:dcx="http://www.snee.com/ns/dcx";
			xmlns="http://www.xrml.org/schema/2002/05/xrml2core";
			licenseId="ln005"

<!--

scenario ln005

This article may only be viewed by customers in the United States, Canada,
and Mexico. They may view it or print it, but may not save it as a disk
file.

 -->

  <grant>

    <dcx:play/> <!-- "render the work in a transient form" i.e. read it -->

	 <sx:territory>
	   <sx:location>
		  <sx:country>US</sx:country>
		</sx:location>