rights-examples message

Subject: [rights-examples] Can you post the examples on the web site?

Title: Can you post the examples on the web site?

I am trying to understand certain aspects of XrML. The examples would be very useful, but they are not on the web site. I went through the email archive, but I am not sure which examples are considred "correct" and which are currently under development.

Perhaps they could be posted on the web site and put in two categories: 1. completed and 2. under development.

Thanks,

Hal