rights-examples message

Subject: [rights-examples] no con call, I guess

I thought we had a regular one scheduled for 10AM PDT, but the operator told
me that we didn't have any scheduled after 9/10. (Or was I just using the
wrong passcode, since I used the same one as then?)

Can we schedule the call facilities and passcode as a regular weekly thing
or do we have to schedule them again for each call?

I was just going to go over last week's action items to see how the progress
was going.

thanks,

Bob