rights-examples message

Subject: RE: [rights-examples] examples SC 10/22

Title: RE: [rights-examples] examples SC 10/22
Everything described below looks fine. Everyone should send to-do scenarios to Hari. Remember, adding to-do items is much easier than actually doing them, so there's no excuse not to!

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Reddy, Hari [mailto:Hari.Reddy@CONTENTGUARD.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 10:55 AM
To: DuCharme, Bob (LNG-EWR); 'rights-examples@lists.oasis-open.org'

Hi Bob:
The number is correct but I don't think that Parama and Thomas will be on the call since they are in China.
Per my actions...
1. The lnxxx examples have been put up on the document repository...can you please check them?
2. I have created a support directory for the lnxxx examples.
3. The Table of Contents has been updated with the descriptions and links. We need to populate the to do items.
4. The spec was installed and tested by Bob so this seems to be ok.

If you want to cancel today's call I am ok with this. We can communicate by email if you want.

Regards,
Hari