rights-examples message

Subject: [rights-examples] RLTC Requirements and Examples SCs Meeting Agendaand Logistics 02-26-03

Hello Everyone:
At the last Requirements SC meeting, the SC decided to hold, during the regular Requirements SC meeting time, a joint Requirements and Examples SC meeting to start back up the Examples SC. I invite all who are interested in joining the Examples SC to join this call.

The following are the logistics for the 02-26-03 RLTC Requirements SC Conference Call:
Date: 02-26-03
Time: 11:00 - 12:00 PM ET
Dial in information :
Conference Call Number (Domestic and International): 405-244-5555
Passcode: 6921#

Agenda:
1. Approve 02-12-03 meeting minutes: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights-requirements/200302/msg00022.html
2. Review open action items.
3Review any questions on the Clinic's Examples
(the 02-12-03 meeting minutes has the notes when the SC reviewed the submitted examples as a team. Please note that these are Draft but I believe that I captured the main points.)
4Continue Requirements Discussion

Regards,
Hari