rights-examples message

Subject: RE: [rights-examples] Proposed Rights-Examples SC message to Rights-Requirements SC

> (Hari: Note that I went to the specification SC's home page but did
not
> find the list of change requests. Is it stored elsewhere? As you
recall
> we need to cite this as part of the foregoing paragraph.)

[DeMartini, Thomas] The move to Kavi didn't really preserve our document
repository all that well.  You can find the CRs at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/rights/documents.php.  In
the folder field, select "documents / subcommittee / spec / cr".  In the
submitted within field, select "All".  Then click "Find Documents".

They are also accessible at their old location, but I don't know how
much longer that will be the case:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/subcommittee/spec/
cr/

Thanks,