rights-governance-liaison message

Subject: [rights-governance-liaison] FW: Friday concall for Governance SC...

Title: Friday concall for Governance SC...
All,

Carlisle has asked if we can move this Friday's call to 2 PM EDT instead of the 1 PM EDT.  It is fine with me if it is fine with everybody else.  Please let me know if this is OK.  My thinking is that if everyone agrees then we will change it but if someone objects we should stick with the agreed upon time.

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlisle Adams [mailto:carlisle.adams@entrust.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 11:04 AM
To: 'Gandee, Brad'
Subject: Friday concall for Governance SC...

Hi Brad,

If I remember correctly, we had discussed having a Governance conference call this Friday, July 12th, at 1:00 p.m. EDT.

Is this true?  If so, could we possibly move it to 2:00?  (I have another call that just got scheduled for 1:00 that I need to take.)  If 2:00 is not good for you or for others, go ahead with 1:00 and I'll just read the minutes afterward...

Carlisle.