rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] Call in information for the 6-19 Call

Title: Call in information for the 6-19 Call

Hello All:
Here in the call in information for the Wed, June 19 Requirements SC Call.

Date: Wednesday, June 19
Time: 11:00 - 12:00 EDT

Domestic: 1-877-652-1564
International: 847 619 6753

Passcode: 7382718

As a reminder, this is a weekly meeting. For future meetings, I will try to get a single number to dial in every week. Please use the information above for this week's meeting.

The following is most recent list of Requirements SC members (I have not yet updated the web to note the new members):

Requirements SC:
Bob Glushko, Co-Chair
Hari Reddy, Co-Chair
Bob DuCharme