rights-requirements message

Subject: RE: [rights-requirements] Draft of Requirements Request Document

Hi Bob:
Nice addition...I will change the wording accordingly.

Regards,
Hari

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Glushko [mailto:glushko@SIMS.Berkeley.EDU]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 2:29 PM
To: Reddy, Hari; Rights-Requirements (E-mail)

At 10:12 PM 6/23/2002 -0400, Reddy, Hari wrote:

Hello All:
Per our last meeting, this is the DRAFT of the document that will be used by the identified RLTC Requirements SC member to initiate the discussions with their respective source organizations. Please provide input by Monday (6-24) PM.

As we discussed before, several discussions with various source organizations have already started.

This letter seems OK for soliciting input from publishers or other content providers and from technology firms, but it doesn't seem right for the two categories of government/regulatory and user organizations that we also want to invite to participate.  I don't think members of these two groups would describe their concerns as their "business models."

-bob

Robert J. Glushko, Ph.D.
School of Information Management & Systems
102 South Hall
University of California, Berkeley CA 94720-4600