rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] RLTC General Body, Specification SC,and Requirements Meetings L ogistics for Wed, 07-24-02

Title: RLTC General Body, Specification SC, and Requirements Meetings Logistics for Wed, 07-24-02

Hello Everyone:
The following are the details for the 07-24-02 RLTC Meetings:

Meeting 1: General Body Conference Call
Start: 9:00 AM EDT
End: 10:00 AM EDT

Meeting 2: Specification SC
Start: 10:00 AM EDT
End: 11:00 AM EDT

Meeting 3:
Start: 11:00 AM EDT
End: 12:00 PM EDT

Dialin information:

Domestic: 1-877-652-1582
International: 847-619-6754

Passcode: 7196437

If anyone has any problems during the calls, you may reach me on my cell
phone.

Regards,
Hari
Office: 240-694-1246