rights-requirements message

Subject: RE: [rights-requirements] 08-07-02 RLTC Conference Call Logistics :General Body, Requirements, and Specification SCs - UPDATE!

Title: 08-07-02 RLTC Conference Call Logistics: General Body, Requirements, and Specification SCs
Hello Everyone:
The Specification SC has moved their meetings to immediately follow the General Body Meeting (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights-specification/200207/msg00013.html). The Specification SC meeting should start no later than 6:00 PM. I apologize for the confusion...So here is the schedule for this Wednesday, (August 7). Only change is that the Specification SC will now use the General Body Meeting number and passcode. Everything else is the same.

Regards,
Hari

Requirements SC
Dial in information:

Domestic: 1-877-652-1564
International: 847-619-6753

Passcode: 7390787

Start: 11:00 AM EDT
End: 12:00 PM EDT

General Body
Dial in information:

Domestic: 1-877-652-1564
International: 847-619-6753

Passcode: 7399787

Start: 5:00 PM EDT
End: 6:00 PM EDT

Specifications SC

Dial in information:

Domestic: 1-877-652-1564
International: 847-619-6753

Passcode: 7399787

Start: Immediately after the General Body Meeting