rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] Latest Version of the RLTC Requirements/Analyses

Title: Latest Version of the RLTC Requirements/Analyses

Hello All:
Enclosed is the latest version of the analysis set. I would like to use this document set to compose the Ver1 Requirements and have reformatted the enclosed word document accordingly. Some major updates/analysis notes:

1. Included in the analyses so far are the requirements from OeBF, ODRL, and SBL. I hope to parse more in the next few days.

2. In the "RLTC Requirements" document, there is an initial list of RLTC Requirements separated into Core (Rxx), Standard Extension (SXxx) and Governance (Gxx) categories. These requirements have also been cross referenced back to the source requirements in the analysis spreadsheet. With this method, you can trace the source requirement to the RLTC Requirement and also view the other source requirements that were used to develop the RLTC Requirement.

Regards,
Hari

<<RLTC Requirements.doc>> <<Collected-Analysis.xls>>