rights-requirements message

Subject: RE: [rights-requirements] HIPAA, HL7 and general questions

Hi John/All:
I need to update the document repository table of contents...All the material is there but I need to upload the htm file. For some reason, I was having problems in downloading even some of our older documents...they would not retain their original extension...bizarre...and it's intermittent...Anyways here's the list of to-dos for the repository:
1. Update the TOC
2. Create the Examples directory structure.
3. Move the Examples from the list serv to the directory structure.
4. Update the membership list to reflect the new members.
5. We just received a requirement set from the IEEE/IPC that needs to be posted.
6. Recheck all of the downloads.

As I have stated at almost every meeting, please send me any feedback.

Regards,
Hari
-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Glushko [mailto:glushko@SIMS.Berkeley.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 3:19 PM
To: Gandee, Brad; 'John Erickson'; Rights-Requirements SC

At 03:11 PM 8/22/2002 -0400, Gandee, Brad wrote:

John,

Check your browser.  They are available and have been in the Requirements section under subcommittees http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/subcommittee/requirements/collected/  where all of the other requirements documents have been.

Brad

i think that John was looking at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/Table-of-Contents.htm

where the Table of Contents of submitted requirements doesn't show the last few documents.

I'm glad to see that the new docs are in there -- if you know where to look.

bob