rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] RLTC Requirements Update - Please use thisversion

Title: RLTC Requirements Update - Please use this version

Hello All:
I made one small addition to this evening's version. Again this includes the analysis of requirements submissions from Samuelson Law Clinic, EFF, Web Services, HL7 (Healthcare) and eBXML Registry. We have just received another set from the IEEE/IPC. Need to parse this and also look at the FDRM project.

I am also including the Cross-Reference matrix for review.

Regards,
Hari

<<RLTC Requirements.doc>> <<Collected-Analysis.xls>>

Matrix:
<<Cross Reference Matrix.xls>>

PDFs:

<<RLTC Requirements.pdf>> <<Collected-Analysis.pdf>> <<Cross Reference Matrix.pdf>>