rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] Feedback requested on Requirements

Title: Feedback requested on Requirements

Hello Brad Gandee:
I would like to thank you for your submission of requirements from OeBF to the OASIS Rights Language Technical Committee ("RLTC"). We have received a diverse array of requirements submissions. The requirements have been initially analyzed and categorized in the enclosed spreadsheet and document.

We are presently sending feedback requests to all of the entities that have submitted into the RLTC process. We would appreciate any feedback or comments on the analysis before September 4, 2002. Please send the comments to the rights-requirements list serv (rights-requirements@lists.oasis-open.org). We are scheduling a review for September 4, 2002 (11AM - 1 PM EDT) . If you have any comments that you would like to highlight, please attend this conference call. The details of the conference are listed at the end of this mailnote.

Thank you once again for your assistance.

Regards,
Hari Reddy
Co-Chairperson
Requirements Subcommittee
OASIS Rights Language Technical Committee

September 4, 2002
Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
Number: 847-619-6648
Passcode: 8607235#

<<RLTC Requirements - OeBF analysis.doc>> <<Collected-Analysis.xls>>