rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] RE: Feedback requested on Requirements

Title: RE: Feedback requested on Requirements

I have reviewed the disposition of the MPEG Requirements by the OASIS RLTC.  Speaking as someone that has been involved in the MPEG REL development process, from requirements gathering to REL specification drafting, I can say that categorization process you have applied is on point.  I would expect that other standards groups will be developing extensions "on top" of the MPEG REL.  For that reason, it is important to divide the work into structural elements that are applicable across multiple domains and domain specific requirements that can be addressed buy the experts in that particular field.

Brad