rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] RE: Feedback requested on Requirements

Title: RE: Feedback requested on Requirements

Hari,

I have reviewed the disposition of the OeBF requirements.  I have been involved in the collection and processing of requirements on the topic of rights expression languages for the past two years and have to complement you on the thoroughness of the process at the OASIS RLTC.

I would also say that the categorization of the requirements as Core, Standard Extension and Domain specific should prove helpful to those of us involved in the OeBF where we will be developing a rights language for eBooks over the next few months.  I would expect that building a domain specific extension based on XrML would be a real possibility.

Brad