rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] Update on SLTPPC requirements

We have attached revisions to our requirements analysis which reflect
last week's conference call, as well as our analysis of requirements
that we did not discuss at that time. We regret the delay in sending
this document. However, we welcome comments and will be happy to offer
further explanation during tomorrow's call.

Aaron Burstein
Dean C. Rowan
Samuelson Law, Technology and Public Policy Clinic
University of California, Berkeley