rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] Revision 11 of RLTC Requirements Analysis

Title: Revision 11 of RLTC Requirements Analysis

Hello All:
I have updated the analysis set to reflect the SC discussions from 09-04-02. I have essentially only updated the SAM, SBL and ODRL requirements. I have also changed the name of the matrix file to be "Collected-Analysis-RXX" where XX refer to the Revision Number of the word document. All changes are noted in the change matrix on the front page. As stated during the meeting, I have added SX-16 and have placed the statements about IP from the SBL and ODRL into the requirements matrix. I have stated these IP requirements as "out of scope" as I have proposed. We will have the opportunity to discuss this analysis set during the face to face.

Regards,
Hari

<<RLTC Requirements.doc>> <<Collected-Analysis-R11.xls>>